Click on the link below to download the So.Re.Com. Joint-IDP application form.
The form must be filled in all its parts and must be sent together with the required supporting documents within the indicated deadline (15 February 2015) to the Programme Director, Prof. Annamaria de Rosa: [email protected]
To this application form the applicant must attach:
- a brief curriculum in English and a description of their motivations and the previous background in Social Psychology and more specifically Social Representations which will enable them to pursue the research project on Taking stock of the literature in the thematic field of "Social Representations, Community & Health"
- a five-page paper (plus 2 pages of bibliography): two pages related to the overall project of the call and three on a specific research focus aimed at comparatively evaluating the previous background of the applicants in the scientific field and eventually their prior knowledge specifically in Social Representations regarding their preferred specific project among those specified in the call for application
- Letters of recommendation by at least two persons in a position to evaluate the academic performance, such as letters from professors or research supervisors at the home University
- Copy of the original academic title (in digital format) which satisfies the entrance requirements for admission to the doctoral programme, considered as the 3rd cycle within the European Higher Education and Research Area (model 3 + 2 + 3 which is parallel to the American pattern BA/MA/Ph.D.).
- Transcript of records and any other documentation on previous training in Social Sciences (especially in Social Psychology with interests in Communication Studies, Sociology, Anthropology, History etc.).
- Copy of certificates demonstrating advanced knowledge of English (if not mother-tongue) and of at least another European language.
- List of publications (if any)
- Recent passport-size colour photograph (in digital format)
- Copy of passport cover and personal information pages (in digital format)